Here’s a fun fact: we’ve witnessed most people not benefiting from the full potential of Linkedin for one reason: it’s a professional platform! How many users on LinkedIn use it to its full potential? Only 0.2%!
In this blog post, we’ll be explaining how to write a Linkedin article effectively. We guarantee that by just posting regularly on Linkedin, you’ll automatically observe the wonders it’ll be doing for you!
So, do you want to witness some effective results by just posting on LinkedIn? Stick to us till the end!
The core advantage of posting on Linkedin consistently:
Firstly, from now on, please forget that LinkedIn is a professional platform. Replace professional with leadership. We’ve observed that most people hesitate to share their thoughts because they feel it’s a professional platform and only formal articles make sense on LinkedIn. That’s not true!
One of the main advantages of Linkedin articles is that Google indexes them. You may not realize it not, but it’s a golden opportunity to boost your business’s revenue! Once you are entirely sure how to write a LinkedIn article, most of the work is already done!
RELATED: SEO Content Services
Here’s how it is going to benefit:
As LinkedIn is a brand, it has a domain authority of 99! So, when you write an engaging and well research article, your Linkedin post have an excellent chance of getting ranked!
Let’s explain it with an example. Consider you run an IT services business. Now you’re making a tireless effort to rank your webpage against the keyword “Web Development Service.” The problem is that your website is relatively new, so that it won’t have a great domain authority score.
How can a well-written LinkedIn article help you with the above situation? The answer is simple and if you’d write a researched essay on LinkedIn while targeting the same keyword, then we bet your LinkedIn post will be ranking within weeks on the first page of google. The only reason is the authority of LinkedIn as a website and the quality of your content.
If your LinkedIn post is ranked on google, it will ultimately provide links to your websites, which will help acquire more clients and hence generate more revenue!
How to write a LinkedIn article? The three most valuable tips that can do wonders!
1, Storytelling has no substitute when it comes to article writing:
Even though LinkedIn is a professional platform, remember to underestimate the power of Storytelling while writing a LinkedIn article! That’s the primary reason we advised replacing the word professional with leadership.
Here are some advantages of Storytelling over the other form of LinkedIn articles:
As you’re aware that your profile matters a lot on LinkedIn, your profession is valuable to your connections/followers, right? So, imagine what would impact your followers if you achieved something incredible professionally? Of course, it will inspire them, and your credibility will be automatically created.
That’s why effectively communicating your success story through a LinkedIn article will significantly impact finding more clients or relevant work people!
Here are some practical tips on how to write a LinkedIn article while emphasizing on storytelling aspect:
- Start with your objective: Professional people always look for your perspective when working on a project. Start your article with what was your thought process behind a decision. What made you sure that this was the right thing to work on? What made you stay consistent?
- Share your experience: Whether you’re working in a reputable company or have built one. People love the experiences of successful people. Your experience might connect with one of your followers who also had the same one but, in the end, failed! In this case, that follower would 100% reach out to you for professional help, ultimately leading you to find more clients through your follower’s connection & trust factor! Moreover, your personal experience could be a motivation for millions! It will keep your article engaging, leading to more engagement & popularity! Eventually, your report will have a higher chance of ranking on Google!
- Mention a valuable lesson: The storytelling technique will only be helpful if you add a valid address/take away from your experience. People are always curious about what lesson they could learn from one’s experience. It often becomes difficult for many to interpret, so it is always advisable to explain it yourself to keep the reader engaged! Moreover, maybe your lesson could assist someone with hir/her professional work life!
- Remember to add the results: In the end, the only thing that matters how successful you were! Yeah, that’s the reality! So, mentioning growth statistics or figures for your generated revenue is highly advisable! We recommend you add this section at the end of your LinkedIn article because it will compel the users to read it until the end! However, the results will make you popular among relevant clients, who will consider you for their projects!
We hope the above points have cleared your concept of writing a LinkedIn article. Now let’s move to the second strategy!
RELATED: How To Become SEO Content Writer?
2, Another critical aspect of how to write a LinkedIn article: Industry Insights!
Every LinkedIn article should be about something other than your achievement, success, new job, experience, or professional. The most popular LinkedIn article can be your opinion as well! It can be a deal breaker for your profile & as well as a door to endless working opportunities.
However, your opinion should be backed by relevant evidence; if you have authoritative & credible evidence: it can make your article viral immediately.
Here’s how this writing technique works:
We’ll explain it through a scenario: Imagine you’re an SEO expert. You’ve been into SEO for the last ten years, have worked with many clients, and have generated incredible revenue figures. Despite these impressive results, how do you plan to show yourself as an industry expert in SEO?
Here’s come an essential ingredient: Industry insights! People & your potential clients love to listen to/read unique news about the relevant industry. Imagine your LinkedIn article is fulfilling their requirement for industry insights; if that happens, do you know what that means? Your connections will start to think of you as an authoritative source of that specific industry, ultimately making them realize to hire you. BOOM: you just got the client!
We know this all sounds like a fantasy life we all want to live. However, it requires a lot of hard work on your end.
Here are some practical tips that will guide you on how to write a LinkedIn article related to Industry insights:
- Check relevant news frequently: This is one of the essential aspects if you want to produce a researched article on LinkedIn. We recommend that you check Google news daily relevant to your field, as it provides you with unique information that can give you an edge over your competitors. In addition, you can subscribe to any business news website to keep yourself updated.
- Analyze the market trends: As a professional in your field, that should be easy. Innovation is a frequent process in any area. As a pr professional, you would know much better about prospects or something that will not be high crouched. You have to discuss your ideology with other professionals to come up with a conclusion. A research paper might help you with that.
- Enlighten your audience with some new policies: This, perhaps, is one of the most accessible articles to come up with. You have to stay updated with any relevant significant policies coming out within your industry. You should have good interpretation skills and back it up with the official website link. This way, it will depict your authority as professional and, at the same time, will increase your chances of getting the post viral.
3, Structuring techniques to must follow while writing a LinkedIn article:
Of course, without structuring, your article is of no use. We know this is one of the essential aspects of any content writing, and maybe many of you already know how this works. However, we would still like to share some critical highlights that can make your LinkedIn article go viral!
For those who need to learn precisely what content structuring means, it is simply how you have placed your content. It’s not about the quality but is more about human psychology. You need to mention the points accordingly in which you’re engaging the reader till the end of your article.
RELATED: E-commerce Content Writing Services.
Here are some valuable points that might help you structure your LinkedIn article:
- Always start with a hook line: If you get this right, then 50% chances are that your LinkedIn article will be more engaging than the rest! If at the start of your essay, you successfully make your reader curious about the topic, that will compel them to read the whole post, and that’s what essentially a hook line does!
- Make a habit of asking questions: We recommend you ask 2-3 questions in your LinkedIn post. These questions should be asked according to the point of view of your audience and should develop some sense of importance regarding the topic. Moreover, try to answer these questions in the following paragraphs. Practicing this technique will increase the engagement of your LinkedIn article.
- Remember to add a call to action: Simply put: your article will be of no use unless you provide a call to action (in case you intend to generate leads/sales). Your audience will forget about your article after 5 minutes of reading. If you’ve successfully compelled them to read your whole post, remember to add a call to action at the end of the article. A call to action can be a lead form, a free resource, or a relevant landing page. Adding a call to action increases your chances of acquiring more clients/leads!
We hope this relevant guide has answered your question regarding “how to write a LinkedIn article. We guarantee you that if you follow these techniques, it will show fruitful results. Moreover, if you need help writing a LinkedIn article, do not hesitate to contact us. We have a professional team of writers trained specifically for this purpose! They will figure out an effective solution!